- 2-5 players and 1 six-sided die.
- 6 different tokens. You need 2 * number-of-players of each type (4 for 2 players, 6 for 3 players).
- each side of the die matches 1 kind of token.
- the first player to get 1 of each token, wins
ON YOUR TURN YOU MAY EITHER:
- roll the die and take a matching token
- discard all tokens of three different types. You then gift one of these tokens to another player.
You then then pass the die.
IF YOU GET 3 OF A SINGLE TYPE OF TOKEN, YOU MUST EITHER:
- discard 2 of that type of token and choose another player to receive the third token.
- discard all 3 of the token AND gift 1 token of a different kind to another player.
- as you can imagine, this can create a chain reaction.
Does this game already exists by a different name? The simplicity kinda surprises me, so I have a hard time believing I invented it.